onsdag 11 januari 2012

En lite uppdatering för att inte helt glömmas bort :)

-Chronicles of Averland by apprentice schribe Balian the Humble of the Kampfenhammer Sigmarite chapel-

Our glorious Empire is the home of many a strange thing. Some things fantastic, some jaw-dropping, some are inspireing and some downright sinister. Our glorious Empire, is home to many a wonderful men of great skill and artisans. One such group is the Engineers and their guild. This is why I am writing this short chapter in my work on Averland.

Three days ago, while on my way to the market for supplies, I choose another path than my usual. This time I decided to take a stroll through the part over Averheim where most of our skilled craftsmen have their base. On my way I passed by the magnificent building which serves as the guildhouse for the Engineers, and in thei yard was a new fantastic contraption.

A intricate pipework of brass and steel was attached to a wooden barrel and through the pipes steam was belching. Since I am no engineer I cannot tell how this thing works or what it do, but its power is still evident. The steam drove pistons attached to weels like those of a cart and the weels were spinning.

It remains to be seen what the great minds of the guild will use the contraption for.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By dinomog at 2012-01-11

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar